Friday 24 June 2011

Crystal Waters


A lot of things have happened since my last post.
Invitations have now been sent out for Ickworth, Harewood works are being tweeked, works are being packed and new works are beginning to arise for Brantwood with careful consideration. Alongside this, writings are flying past my eyes, teaching is still going on, MA modules are being worked on and I am to reapply for my existing teaching post in the next week (extremely short notice) or opt for redundancy. All of this combined is proving to be exhausting and likened to a rollercoaster of highs and lows all to be absorbed as the norm as a practicing artist and jobbing lecturer. It is an odd sensation to be held in high regard in some circles and tossed away by others.
On a brighter note a dear friend has been offered an amazing opportunity over the water and I salute her. I hope this is the beginnings of something amazing and beautiful and that she will look back at these dark days in wonderment and good humour! Go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive