Tuesday 8 March 2011

Raising a glass to those that remain nameless


I depart once more tomorrow to meet with Hallie about Dr Johnson. I have as yet had little time to donate to reading the book she has suggested, but it will be in my grip on the journey down. Work is complete for Exeter and arrangements have been made for the work to be picked up at the start of next week.
I have been working on a few things recently that have extended my ideas regarding the theatricality of my next project starting after Easter. The show in Manchester has now been arranged and the PV arranged conveniently for the eve of the wedding of those people that will remain nameless. We will no doubt raise our glasses as an excuse and head back to avoid the whole event the next day. I will then attempt to concentrate my efforts on Telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive