Friday 11 March 2011

nailing it


Hallie and I had a great meeting where we sat throwing ideas at each other for over an hour and half over a latte and a cappuccino, finally nailing our ideas down surprisingly quickly for two people that had had little sleep between them. We have planned a trip to a very exciting archive, more on that later.I left feeling elated that we had nailed the concept, the ideas behind the production and an exciting programme to boot.
I have since then finished the stalagmites for Exeter Phoenix and everything else for the show, which opens on April 1st. Outstanding is the work for the publication, which will need to happen over the weekend. I have the content, I just need to pull it all together. I start to look forward to the next show in Manchester as well as continue my pursuit for otherness and Telling. Informative times..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive