Monday 18 October 2010

Gosh I have been slack

Gosh I have been slack with my updates. It has been around 3 weeks since my last post and I have been working on numerous projects as I have come to expect of late. Wysing Partnering opened on Saturday sending out clues to myself and Catherine Hemelryk's project that will kick off next year. Such clues as a a closed book, a plait of hair, a purple twig, number 27, some minerals and a scoundrel were left, as well as an indication of a family crest and a series of portraits. Overall, it all looks good, so if you find yourself in the Cambridge area, do take a peek.
I am currently also working on a research question titled 'Is telling a story telling a lie?' I am fully immersed in it and enjoying its playful qualities within my work. Let's see where that one takes me.
Tomorrow I am taking myself to Exeter for a couple of days for a couple of meetings. More on this to follow.
For now, I will leave you with an image, make of it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive