Friday 22 October 2010

Back


I am now back from my trip to Devon which was highly charged in terms of excitement and productivity. All venues for next year are now secure and I have one more thing up my sleeve to pull the whole thing off. Its quite a biggie, but we will have to wait and see before I can spill. The last two days have been so busy that the journey down there and back was so full of telephone messages, emails and texts that the hours simply evaporated before me. I have now got to get down to some serious work in terms of coordination and efficiency, eek.
This post is a little secretive in terms of who, what and where I have been having these discussions with, but, no doubt, I will slow reveal as appropriate. Anyway, head down, got things to do and plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive