Wednesday 29 September 2010

next move

Six weeks in the making, Open House was wrapped up on Saturday at BCA where David and I spent the day talking and schmoozing with the good people of Bedfordshire and the turn out was very healthy indeed.
The work overall we were pleased with and the process of making it with each other successful. On our way back to Davids house I enjoyed my last (for now) reflective conversation that I have grown to love over the last six weeks.
I have spent the last few days attempting to coordinate the expansive life that I appear to now lead. Meeting people, collecting money, sorting out shows, emailing him and her messages all times of day and night....This has, for now, stopped momentarily and I am considering my next move. I hope it is in the forwards direction, rather than the sideways approach that I have been leading for the last month.
I will be part of the next Wysing Contemporary show which opens in little under a month. Lets hope it all runs smoothly. Now, I am off to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive