Saturday 28 May 2011

Lions Den

At present I am sitting in Limerick airport awaiting my bus into the city centre. I have had a busy week helping students install their final year show and have managed ti squeeze in a productive couple of days on work for Ickworth. As plans go, the work is looking really rather slick, much, as ever to my surprise. My practice always seems to contain an element of danger from a personal perspective as I enjoy making varying presentations that I have never done before. The six pieces I have been working on have managed to be successful and on my return I will finish these off, work on the smaller pieces and the objects and then it will be complete. Then onto the work for Harewood. For now, I will however be manning Lions Den, the next show of Monte at Occupy Space. Better run, the bus is five minutes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive