Saturday 5 June 2010


This last week has allowed time for an outpouring of crises, all of which have been ridden out on a wave of neurosis, questioning, lamentation and loathing, possibly due to overall exhaustion with the demands I put myself under from day to day. In order for me to gain perspective, I have withdrawn from creating any new work in the last few days, filling my time with physical activity away from my desk.
I have now returned after 4 days away to a feeling of slight readjustment, with fingers crossed that I can stay focussed on the things that are important, rather than than the things that are not. All I can do if try to address the balance on a daily basis and hope that it doesn't implode again. I am therefore concentrating on getting work ready for some possible shows in the US and Canada, escaping in my head whilst floating just above the ground in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive