Saturday 8 September 2012

A full September

The long summer is now almost over and things are getting busy in the studio. The film is done and the music is being composed (hopefully). Now I am making props, black glass and a drawing for the show amidst trips to London, Coventry, Cambridge, Herefordshire and next weekend Portsmouth.

The first show is a one day event at The Round Tower where the Monte team are back again with the next chapter Father and Son. I am pleased to have worked with the fantastic Sovay Berriman on this leg and we are planning a one day 'event' alongside the works of the others in the show. It should be fun!




After that I am in the collective show at Aid and Abet showing Blue Light

http://aidandabet.co.uk/roaming/

And then after that I am in the last showing of Tainted Love, showing at The Downstairs Gallery

http://downstairsgallery.co.uk/wp/?page_id=28

October will be restful when I sit back and think about what I want to next and return to the studio with no particular agenda other than my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive