Saturday 20 November 2010

Visual Tourettes


All the coordination for next years shows up and down the country are coming into place, like Boeing 747's on a runway out of here. I have had a week of work, meetings, meetings, private views and xrays. Lets hope the excitement dies down a bit outside of artwork production.
I had the pleasure of meeting up with a friend as well as go to the National and National Portrait again before the PV at five hundred dollars on Thursday, where we discussed another project lined up for April. We are planning to get another London venue on board in order for it to make sense, so I hope the others are up for that.
I have been left with a terrific amount of research in place for me to read and absorb this week, including the stories of the lives of people that have lived and worked at Ickworth, Dr Johnsons tourettes, islands and caves, stumps, disguise and escape. Perhaps I will work towards an amalgam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive