Tuesday 9 March 2010


New drawings are being shaped and I am seeking a good sized workshop to create new sculptures. I am devising ways of making new sound works too, so I feel overwhelmed by the starting of new works before finishing others. Still, the back - stories being told somehow appear to be holding it all together in some way, which is rather reassuring in itself.
Whilst working on these new works I have become infatuated with Ludwig II of Bavaria. I wish sometimes that my head would stop, although I understand that for some, ideas are sometimes long coming, so I should feel blessed. Sleep patterns are becoming erratic, black circles are becoming more evident. Am I in my own way following the path of Ludwig's so - called insanity? Time will no doubt tell. I am also reading the Count of Monte Cristo again, so perhaps the two are becoming intertwined?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive